I adore colors and the trend of colored eyeliners has been so attractive to me that finally, I succumbed to it. The blue color is definitely one of the most appealing colors; therefore, I ordered ElectroShock shade of Maybelline New York’s Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner from Nykaa. It’s a beautiful blue shade with a glossy finish. The brush is quite sleek and pointed — nothing fancy, just like other normal eyeliners’ brushes.
The color is very beautiful. The brush glides smoothly on the eyelid and produces an elegant finish. However, there is one catch. It does not last for a long time. Just one accidental eye rub would fade it to a great extent, so you might wanna be careful with it. Here is how it looks on eyes:
Why I loved it?
- The color is very appealing.
- It is not very expensive. (325/- for 3g)
- The brush is easy to use for anyone who knows how to apply liquid eyeliner.
- The result is a glossy blue that looks gorgeous.
What turned me off?
- It’s inability to bear accidental eye-rubs.
One Comment Add yours