- This is one of few websites that offer trendiest possible style options. Honestly speaking, I have only purchased (and adored) clothes from their website. If you like standing out in a crowd, then Shein would not disappoint you. Recently, I purchased 6 tops from Shein but this is not the first time that I ordered something from this shopping destination. Earlier, I had ordered a velvet top and a red bodycon dress from Shein. I loved all the clothes.
- There is a tab called Outfit in the Shein app where you can create outfits and decide which ensemble looks the best. This option is particularly useful for those shoppers who need to put together a few options before deciding which way to go.
- The delivery is faster than expected. I ordered a parcel that was to be delivered to South Delhi and it was delivered in 9 days. Given that it is not as fast as some of the leading websites, like Jabong and Myntra, but it is still very satisfactory. Tracking is very easy in the app; however, once the international shipping is done, the tracking details are not updated. There is an option to confirm delivery; clicking this option allows you to post your reviews.
Of course, like any other entity present in this world, Shein, too, is not free from a scope of improvement.
- Better Tracking until the parcel reaches the customer.
- Filtering option is not available. I had to open each selected time to see whether it has my size available or not. There should be an option to filter products while browsing itself without having to open each item.
- Size Guide must be verified to ensure it’s really true. Many times, I felt that the size chart was not to be trusted.